Thank God for all the blessings especially the gift of life. Thank you mom and dad for taking care of me. Thank you everyone! Happy birthday to me! I am no longer a teenage lad. I could not believe it. Time flies so fast.
After installing Android Studio, I got the following error: Unknown host 'services.gradle.org'. Please ensure the host name is correct. If you are behind an HTTP proxy, please configure the proxy settings either in Android Studio or Gradle. Consult IDE log for more details (Help | Show Log) Solution File --> Settings --> HTTP Proxy --> Auto-detect proxy settings
Here are the items to consider: Coding to an interface Service Oriented Architecture Automated Testing Domain Driven Design Custom Data Access Layer Layered architecture Complexity is relatively equal the number of lines of code. Note that complexity is not bad. It must be justified.
I have been doing this for quite some time now but I failed to document it. First, install the VirtualBox Guest Additions on your host. Then you create a mount point (assuming it is /media/shared). $ sudo mkdir /media/shared You may change the path if you want. Mount the shared folder using the command below. $ sudo mount -t vboxsf <folder> /media/shared Replace the <folder> above with the correct shared folder name. Enjoy.
Comments