Sunday, July 02, 2006

Victory!

Congratulations Manny Pacquiao!


He was once a singer of a local band in Gen. Santos City. Look at him now, he is the most influential person in our nation and probably one of the most influential persons around the globe. I was really fascinated by his fight with Oscar Larios. He has become faster than ever. Incomparable vigor that is! Raise it up Manny. More power and advertisements ahead.


On the other hand, I pity Oscar Larios, he was a great fighter. I admire his sportsmanship and humility. He is one of the cheerful and honest boxers I’ve ever seen. His courage is a deadly weapon that one shouldn’t take advantage of. Maintaining his mind in equilibrium state could have driven Manny on the floor.


[Globe Telecom]


What is happening? I couldn’t send and receive SMSs. Calling does not solve the issue either. Hoping for better services in the future.

No comments: